Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Entry #2

A week passed, and Caleb was in a emotional breakdown. Despite him looking like a big baby,

His tears were one of a depressed 18 year old who is emotionally hurting from problems.

Problems that were completely out of his control. " I need to call Ella, cause she will talk to me 

about all this stuff. I know she will." So he waited till he knew Ella would be out of work, and called 

her number.  it went to her voice box." Hello Ella. It is Caleb. I need to talk to you as soon as 

possible. Please respond." Twenty minutes latter, Ella heard the call. " I hope Caleb is ok. He seemed 

upset. I think I need to call him back." After multiple calls and an hour of waiting, she decided it 

would be a good idea to go to his house, because something seemed wrong, and Ella was more than 

worried. 

                   It took 15 minutes to get to His house, but to Ella, it felt like 15 decades. 

"Caleb probably is ok. He likely calmed down but his iPhone 4s is not working." Her mind was 

racing at 150 mph.  Ella arrived and everybody seemed to be gone. " Caleb! Where are you? 

Why are you hiding from me?" It was then she walked into the garage , and saw him there. A half 

empty bottle of isopropyl was by his side, and some tablets of Clonazapam that were prescribed to 

him to treat. Bipolar Disorder. By his side there was a suicide note written directly to her. " Ella,

I wanted to be healed so now I am healed. If I had lived I would have started looking for a 

babysitter to help me and that would have gone badly. I am sorry to disappoint you." - Caleb. As 

Ella read these words, she was heartbroken. " You have to be alive Caleb! Hang in there as I get you 

help. I need you in my life." Like a little child, tears soaked Ella's dress. Soon the EMS were on the 

scene and taking him to the hospital. " I want to come with him." She said. the EMS woman 

responded, saying " only medical people are allowed with these people." Ella then replied with 

almost a plea, sobbing, but managed to say " I am a intern for UNC Nursing program, and if you 

don't believe me, Here's my I.D." With that, after a bit of arguing, they let Ella go. But on one 

condition: She would ride to the hospital herself. All that was left to do was leave a note to Caleb's 

parrents. It took only a few minutes for Ella to do just that. The note read: " Caleb is at the hospital 

being treated for drinking rubbing alcohol and taking too many sleeping tablets. I found him in your 

garage just in time. I think he will live. If you want more info contact me. - Ella. 

No comments:

Post a Comment