Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2018

Entry #3

    Caleb woke up in a hospital bed. He was not sure what happened at first why happened at first, everything was just so vivid! That it came back, and it all replayed in his mind. The masked stalker, the struggle and him dumping some substance in Caleb's mouth and yelling " This is what happens to bad children." As he laid there in that empty hospital room, Ella opened Caleb's door. " Hey... why did you try to kill yourself? I do need you and you are not what you wrote down. I figured you were not ok when I got that call but had no clue..." Caleb then finished saying " that someone attempted to murder ? " Ella dropped her jaw and said " You mean you did not attempt suicide? What about your suicide note?" Caleb grasped that moment fully what happened. Someone had tried to kill him and stage a suicide scene. It took a few minutes for both of them to take in the fact someone had tried to cause trouble and think that he was dead. " Caleb , what do you remember?" Ella asked. He explained everything. " someone poured something down my throat and said some threat related to what we did last week. If you want proof that the suicide note is legit, compare my writing to it. And don't let anybody know I am alive except those who know. Ella, Make everyone think it was a suicide attempt, so it is thought I was dead. And I guess you will be leaving me to go back to college soon?" Ella had thought through things, and had made up her mind. " No. I'm not leaving you Caleb. I need you in my life and to survive you need me. I made the decision to live with you and reside in the bedroom beside yours. You needed a nurse, right?" " Yes. I really wanted a nurse. Not just to diaper me or whatever, but to help me get my life together. I never have been able to keep a consistent hygiene schedule, would love someone to help me cook, would love someone to spend time with, and someone to protect me from the wrath of my sibling. " With a smile, Ella said " This is more than anything I would have probably ever learned in medical school. I can't wait to move into my new home we will be sharing. And I forgot to ask you, are there any firearms in your house?" Quietly, Caleb said " Yes, I have a ,22 long rifle in my closet, and 500 rounds of ammunition. Why do you ask?" She responded saying " whoever is after you may be after me also. We both need each other to function or we may be killed off. Whenever I am able to, I have a single action revolver I carry with me. Tomorrow I will unpack my bags and you will settle back down, but till then, expect one final night here.

No comments:

Post a Comment